N O B L E B O R N

Saturday, January 2, 2010

PaperCraft Couture: Photographers Alexandra Zaharova & IIya Plotnikov






I have a few photographer friends who tell me how they never look at magazines or the portfolios of others photographers work. The reason they say, is because their afraid that it may taint their own ideas and visions of what they're hoping to create. It's the idea of creating something that no one has ever seen before. Something that is totally original.

For me it's the complete opposite! I love viewing the work of other artist and photographers. However there are those times that you come across similar ideas that you want to shoot, and have shot before. When that happens I normally smile to myself when the photographers attempt falls shot of greatness but, when it looks like Alexandra and IIya's work.....lets just say I can't stop crying long enough to smile! Damn their Awesomeness!

-Demetrious




No comments:

Post a Comment