N O B L E B O R N

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A is for Awesome! The Noir A-Z: Photographer Julian Hibbard

It's been a little more then a year since I visited my friend Julian at his home in NYC. I remember him telling me that he wanted me to see something that would explain what his years of shooting were leading up to. He pulled out a velvet maroon bag that contained I hand made book filled with his images; and beside them one of every alphabet and word to describe each image. I was amazed when I saw what he had created and surprised when he told me he had yet to find anyone to publish it. Fast forward a year later and The Noir A-Z has been published and getting great reviews. It's funny how the universe will never give someone such an amazing gift with out the ability to share it with the world. Your vision is a true gift Jules! Thank you for sharing with me and the world!

I've added a few images for your and my own viewing pleasure. I hope they inspire you as much as they have me!







To view more of Julian Hibbard's work look for his name in my side bar under clear and present greatness. www.JulianHibbard.com

-Demetrious

No comments:

Post a Comment