N O B L E B O R N

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well Suprise! Surprise!

                    It is difficult to see the big picture when you are inside of the fame. "Unknown"  

Today in the mail I receive somewhat of an early birthday gift from friend and fellow photographer Julian Hibbard. I met Jules and wife Lopi  in Brazil some years ago and have remained good friends ever since. After a two week visit to the south last year Julian and I realized we have a lot of similar taste. One being music so, it was great to see that he had sent me lots of new tunes ( Headless Heroes, Dirty Edits, Masher and Bangers Mix) and some great new reading material ( Moondog/The Viking of 6th Ave.). Julian has not yet fail to inspire me. I only hope to do the same for him. Thanks brutha, you are a true friend! 
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment