N O B L E B O R N

Monday, October 5, 2009

Decedent of Pimps



Lemme tell you somethin', this pimpin that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree. My granddaddy was a pimp, my great great Great granddaddy was a pimp. I'm talkin' bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!   "Mike Epps"


I never really got the chance to know my father as well as I would've liked to. When I was about five my dad suffered from a massive stroke that left him in a comma for two weeks and incapable of ever speaking again. He was only 25 at the time. All the details of how and why it happened have never been completely explained to me, tho I still believe it to have been foul play. 

My father passed in 97 and over the years it's been interesting to hear some of the stories that have been told about him. I was rasied by my mothers side of the family so it is always interesting to meet my fathers side of the family. I've only ever had one image of my dad. It's a image of him holding me as a baby. The last time I visted my aunt  gave me this image and a few others of uncle Jeff (right) and my Father (left). I was always told that my dad and uncles were pimps but, I had know idea. Then again anyone who can pull off a pink jump suit with jacket and still get the ladies has to be a pimp!

Before leaving aunt Cherry's I met my uncle again for the second time. The last words of advice he gave me go as follow.
 
You a pretty boy, so niggers gone always test you. All you need remember is to never take any wooden nickels, always throw the first punch and don't ever be afraid to take a ass whoopin but, try to avoid taking on when you can.
  
words to live by!!   

  

                                                                                                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment